OK… so I haven’t done this since May. Sooooo just a quick recap of general stuff I’ve been thankful for…
- My ass. Oh it’s so fine
- It was My birthday and I had a lovely weekend. My parents visited and we went for Jamaican food at Turtle bay with them my bear and his bearents
- Allotment is awesome right now
- Enjoying my job and not totally crap at it
This week I went to Madrid on holiday with Didi.
LA TOMATINA! That happened… and we didn’t get many photos because we were too busy
Something I discovered was that I don’t like tomatoes all squashed in piles beneath my feet or being thrown at my face. Who knew!
So my holiday list goes like this…
- Sangria! Drank lots of this and got tipsy tops.
- Playsuits. I love these now!! All lovely and comfy in the warm weather so my thighs don’t rub up against each other (they love each other so much) I even like how naked I am when I take it off… being cold on the toilet is possibly not as much of a thrill.
- Salads! I’ve had a lot of greasy meat and bland cheese this week. Salads make it all better. Salads are wonderful!
- Suntan cream and after sun. Oh you little sexy minxes protecting my skin and making me feel all soft instead of bacon crispy.
- Frozen detangle spray. It smells super nice and makes my hair all shiney and Disney themed. Bird sing to me!
- Being able to go on holiday… Yeah… I get to do that 🙂 I’m damn grateful!
- My bear waited with me at the bus stop before I went and carried my backpack.
- Churros! I was very naughty and had some, but my God it was worth it!
So until next week (maybe), love to you alllllll xxx